It’s Almost Shark Week (ICAD Update)

Shark Week Tribute
OK, so we are in the Home Stretch in this ICAD challenge. I have been collaging and messing with paints. Literally messing. Unlike the amazing art I see at the Daisy Yellow Facebook Page. However, I do not let me artistic lack hold me back…NO WAY! I am loving every minute of it!
Enter Loverboy flashback…
Due to my hectic Beach Schedule, I usually post only a little on the FB page.
Summer’s short after all. But, I am daily inspired by those who post their beautiful efforts regularly.
Thanks for taking the time to peek at these mini canvases.
Art really is therapeutic!
AND SO FUN!

Find Joy – Stampin’ Up

Lucky Day

hello kitty

Boots on Brown

1. Dawn
    Jul 28, 2013 @ 09:51:41

More great cards–you can definitely feel the fun you put into them! I've been a-slackin' all week…mmmmm….Happy new week!!

2. Ceil
    Jul 28, 2013 @ 18:42:01

Hi Dawn! Well, you are letting your inner artist fly, and that takes time. Looks like you have been prolific! Enjoy!Happy Sunday,Ceil

3. quietspirit
    Jul 28, 2013 @ 19:46:13

Dawn: These are interesting. Thanks for sharing.

4. Karen Lange
    Jul 28, 2013 @ 22:08:42

You are so clever! Suddenly I am feeling very creative…Thanks for the inspiration! 🙂

5. Susie Jax
    Jul 29, 2013 @ 00:50:46

WOW those are great! Such talent! I am stopping by from Inspire Me Monday Blog Hop! I look forward to your visit at http://www.homemaker-mom.com/2/post/2013/07/old-boxes-with-a-new-purpose.html . Happy creating!

Jul 29, 2013 @ 06:20:25

Very awesome.

7. Kel Rohlf
    Jul 29, 2013 @ 17:51:09

You so inspire me! I want to go play with my art stuff…