1. When the phone or doorbell rings, you assume that it is part of the online experience (if you hear it at all) and instead of getting up from your seat, you click through your tabs to “seek” the source of the sound.
2. If you answer the phone at all, you simultaneously surf the web while “listening” to the person on the line.
3. You refer to the person on the phone line, regardless of relation as “nuisance”.
4. Bathroom breaks are considered an “interruption” and indulged in rarely or for emergency only.
5. Dehydration is an acceptable state to prevent any “interruptions”. See #4.
6. Glazed is not your donut choice but your eye description.
7. When you are away from Facebook for more than an hour, you begin to click your heels together, chanting, “There’s no place like home. There’s no place like home.”
8. When you see birds you wonder what their User Names are and how many followers they have.
9. You can define the following terms without hesitation: hashtag, SEO, HTML Code, Captcha.
10. You have developed a rash or callouses on both wrists.
11. You have a case of Blogger’s Butt. (opposite of Yoga Butt, trust me on this one.)
12. You are unsure if the US Postal System is still in operation. You have serious doubts, but haven’t checked your mail recently.
13. You speak in status updates, as opposed to actual conversations.
14. Conversations annoy you. See #3.
15. You still have a My Space account.
16. It is possible to eat and sleep with your computer. See also #4.
17. You don’t believe in Internet addiction.
18. You don’t believe in Fairy Tales.
19. You do believe in Mark Zuckerberg.
20. There’s no place like home, There’s no place like home…
Now share this with those “other people” who are really addicted.
You know who they are…right?
Just having some fun here today…when in doubt, friends, write it out!
Keep on writing and reading!