What If? {5 Minute Friday: Again}

Credit

Here I go again– 5 minutes@ 10:00  on my mark, set, go…

Again and again I ask myself…what if? Those two words that bring forth possibility or possibly condemnation. What if, I say yes and it’s the wrong thing? What if I can’t? What if I do and fail?
What if it’s not His will and I make a mess of everything?

What if?

What if I say no and it’s the wrong thing? What if I can? What if I don’t and regret it? What if it is His will and He has been trying to get through to me but I am afraid to trust Him? What if I try and it all turns out OK? What if I trust Him and He shows himself faithful? As He always does? What if I make a mess of everything? Will He not pick up after me, patiently again, align all things together for good, because He loves me. What if I never get anything right ever, and all is nothing but grace anyway? Will he still not be faithful?

And that’s all she wrote @ 10:05…

Thank you Lord, that you are faithful…

Join us at Lisa-Jo’s?
Five Minute Friday

!function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src=”//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js”;fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,”script”,”twitter-wjs”);

Jan 25, 2013 @ 15:20:35

Beautiful.

Jan 25, 2013 @ 15:24:07

Again and again we we question God's will for us. What if we trusted in Him and learned to believe He knows what is right for us? I am sure our lives would be a lot fuller.

3. Dawn Paoletta
    Jan 25, 2013 @ 15:30:45

Colline, I guess that's the goal of the journey. Grateful for Grace…which is what makes it all possible. Happy Friday!

4. Dawn Paoletta
    Jan 25, 2013 @ 15:31:02

Happy Friday, sweet Denise!

5. jeskmom
    Jan 25, 2013 @ 18:08:43

Of course. These are the questions are the marrow of our souls, the ones that keep us awake, but also keep us walking into our faithful days. Living on the balance beam that widens the more we trust Him. Thank you for putting it so succinctly.

6. Marja Verschoor-Meijers
    Jan 25, 2013 @ 20:15:39

What if… that was a great 5 minutes 🙂

7. Stacy
    Jan 26, 2013 @ 11:34:30

We have to make a point to keep our focus where it should be…otherwise we could be buried alive under the worry and what ifs.

8. Brian Miller
    Jan 26, 2013 @ 13:47:38

so many possibilities…and we must make one choice…its hard, but…i guess it is all in how we make the decisions in our lives as well and what we are striving for…

9. Debbie Petras
    Jan 26, 2013 @ 14:15:24

So many what if's again and again. Yes, our God is faithful.

10. Lauree
    Jan 26, 2013 @ 21:49:11

I can relate, what if I don't get anything right? At times it plagues me, But his mercies are new each day.

11. Pamela M. Steiner
    Jan 27, 2013 @ 02:13:05

He is always faithful…even IF we aren't, even WHEN we aren't, He is ALWAYS faithful…and He will carry us through…even WHEN we fail, even when we Succeed!. God is faithful. Amen.