Rest and Hope {Psalm 62:5}

!function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src=”//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js”;fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,”script”,”twitter-wjs”);

Yes, my soul,
 find rest in God;
    my hope comes
from him.

Psalm 62:5

Linking with Barbie, Deidre, and Sandy.

1. BARBIE
    Oct 07, 2012 @ 05:07:31

He alone is my Hope! I rest in that truth today! I am so behind in catching up on some of my 31 day favs. I hope to catch up with yours soon.

2. elizabeth
    Oct 07, 2012 @ 05:36:38

Oh, I love the sea side. Wonderful combination of verse and photo.

3. Cindee Snider Re
    Oct 07, 2012 @ 15:14:21

Yes…rest…and a quiet path drawing our hearts to His. Beautiful, silent, still. Thank you!

4. caryjo
    Oct 07, 2012 @ 22:59:55

Being a “rock addict”, this photo grabbed my attention. I would definitely be following those draw-rocks that would keep my attention. And, since HE is my Rock, that counts very importantly.Thanks much.

5. Brian Miller
    Oct 07, 2012 @ 23:32:11

that is a beautiful bit of scripture…and a great reminder of where our hope comes from…i started singing that song…i cant think of the name of it…'i lift my eyes up, my help comes from the Lord…'…maybe that lyric helps…cool pic too…smiles.

6. Nina Bille
    Oct 07, 2012 @ 23:40:41

A lovely perspective in the picture – matching so well with the verse!

7. Chatty Crone
    Oct 08, 2012 @ 00:09:10

My hope comes only from him!

8. bettyl
    Oct 08, 2012 @ 00:13:05

Wonderful reminder of Him and great photo, too.

9. Thoughts for the day
    Oct 08, 2012 @ 03:16:03

great words, and of course I love the ocean.

10. Cathy
    Oct 08, 2012 @ 08:58:38

This verse speaks to my heart and soul today, Dawn! Very beautiful!And thank you for dropping by my blog! Thank you so much for the encouragement! 😀 Means so much to me! Really appreciate it! God bless your heart, sister! 😀