8. Light breakfast refreshments provided
baked by some wonderful chefs-
7. Doors open at 8:45AM and we will be done by Noon.
6. Located close to the seacoast.
It’s a perfect location for you and your friends (fellow bloggers?)
to head to the ocean for a bag lunch and fellowship before your trip home.
*Held at Eliot Baptist Church,
912 Harold L. Dow Highway (Rte 236) in Eliot, Maine.
Eliot is within 15 minutes of Massachusetts and New Hampshire,
and only 6 minutes off of RTE 95.
5. Great opportunity to praise and worship with
women who love the Lord from all over New England!
4. Incredible group of worship leaders,
with the focus being on Jesus, the King of kings!
3. Preparing for the year ahead:
Gathering together for this event and being reminded that prayer
is essential in a world where the enemy and our culture
battle for the lives of our children.
2. A great introduction to the Moms in Prayer experience.
Praying shoulder to shoulder, heart to heart.
You will come away ready to pray your way through
whatever comes your way this school year!
1. A time to unite our hearts in prayer !
On behalf of Sharon Gamble, Moms In Prayer and all of my fellow praying Moms,
please join us as we come together to pray, rejoice, seek and enjoy His presence!
I am planning to be there;
will you join me?
New England Regional Director
Moms in Prayer International
*Learn more about this very inspiring Facilitator
and Leader under my FAITH TAB!
*Gently modified for blogger/reader user friendliness
from Sharon’s Top Ten Reasons To Attend Heart Cry