|The White Water Rafting Trip that changed the direction of my life…at least
in the realm of writing. It was this adventure followed by my injury that
brought me to the Blogosphere!
143. an unanticipated journey
144. white water rafting memories as fresh and wet as the day we lived them
145. God whispers softly, but loud enough for those who take time to listen…at last
146. One amazing year of pain transformed, poured out, offered up, accepted as blessing
147. First comments from other Bloggers (who I did not know) : Beth and Denise
148. First comments from supportive friends
149. The High Calling, Fellowship of Christian Bloggers and Faithful Bloggers
all for supporting Christian Bloggers and giving us a place to springboard and connect!
150. a journey of forgiveness- victorious
151. knowing what one did for evil, God used for good
152. My free Blog Makeover – how else would this Blog be so beautiful?
Thank you God, for allowing someone to gift
me that beautiful gift to share and enjoy with all!
153. A praying, encouraging friend…who read all my posts and reminded me constantly
that she believed in God’s gift in me: Lauree
154. A treasured Bloggy BFF…Pam
155. joy and friendship in the bloggy world
156. so many inspiring women, so little time…
157. the surprising “Yes” to requests for interviews
158. courage that grows from crushed fear and minced doubt. Praise Him!
159. Followers all
160. fellowship and kingdom work in the least likely places
161. His Kingdom is not limited to here and now
162. A partner and kindred spirit on the West Coast: Susie
163. the journey continues, blossoms, grows, shoots out
164. His ways are better…
165. the joy I feel whenever I share His heart in me here!
166. A prayerful endeavor: The Bloggers Prayer Project
168. knowing that all He allows is not without purpose
169. endless possibilities
170. the fairy tale continues…His story- my life!
171. Casey – “The Guide ” (ie. God Reflector)
Thanks for making my one year of blogging…AMAZING!