Gazing Upon His Beauty

One thing <sup class="crossreference" style="font-size: 0.65em; font-weight: bold; vertical-align: top;" value="(H)”>I ask from the Lord,

this only do I seek:

that I may dwell in the house of the Lord

all the days of my life,

to gaze on the beauty of the Lord

and to seek him in his temple.

I remain confident of this:

I will see the goodness of the Lord

in the land of the living.

Psalm 27: 4, 13

I loved this day with my daughter. We had just walked for the Annual Walk For Life for our local Pregnancy Center (CareNet-RI), and were enjoying the park sights. We were blessed to see this sweet family, a reminder of His beauty, and the preciousness of Life. This verse came to me this morning as I pondered the Beauty of the Lord and how beauty brings joy to the beholder. It is a deep ministering of the soul and spirit to enjoy the beauty of the Lord.
May you be blessed and ministered to as you dwell upon His Beauty this weekend in worship, praise and thanksgiving!

Joining in with these lovely ladies- you are welcome to join in, too!

May 20, 2012 @ 11:59:02

Looks like it was a beautiful day to be outside enjoying the beauty. Nice to meet you through Fresh Brewed Sunday.

2. BARBIE
    May 20, 2012 @ 15:44:16

So beautiful. His beauty is everywhere, isn't it?

3. Recovering Church Lady
    May 20, 2012 @ 15:56:34

Psalm 27 is my Life Passage, chosen many years ago and it speaks to me every time I read it! Your sweet photos are so full of love Dawn, thanks for sharing them with us!Happy Sunday!

4. Mama Zen
    May 20, 2012 @ 16:49:00

Beautiful!

5. Courtney
    May 20, 2012 @ 18:32:27

Isn't it lovely to see God's handiwork in nature? What a beautiful example of family.

6. caryjo
    May 20, 2012 @ 18:43:49

I love it when I see geese [or other animals/birds] caring for their little ones. Makes me grin. AND your walk was extremely worthwhile, especially in our everyday/present day culture. Thanks much.

7. Chatty Crone
    May 20, 2012 @ 19:44:56

Dawn – I love this – I think God takes a big part of nature and he does this to make us happy. His colors. His artwork. The flowers . . . sandie

8. Kristen
    May 20, 2012 @ 22:29:34

This is one of my favorite psalms. I am always glad to hear of others walking for life, too!

9. Alida
    May 21, 2012 @ 00:31:24

How beautiful!! I love all of the photos and the verse you chose. joy and blessings to you,AlidaClick here to see my Scripture and a Snapshot!

10. Thoughts for the day
    May 21, 2012 @ 21:37:55

I always love to watch the birds, my favorite are the canadian geese beckoning each other from above with the call of the wild.