Life is Too Short NOT to Swing (so swing with me)

Credit
Today I am sharing with you a short video. If you have ever wondered what kind of a goofball I really am, this short clip taken in Newport last week by my daughter should make clear the reality.
I also want to tell you something.
Life is short.
Very short.
It’s too short to trade childlike joy away…
No matter what your experience has been.
Life is too short …
to walk by a flower without pausing
or to take hold of a moment and cut loose…
Life is too short to care too much about what others are thinking,
because really-
God loves goofballs just as much as sourpusses anyway.
So I choose to be a goofball.
(even if no-one else joins me)
But mostly Life is too short to pass by a swing and not SWING!
Sharing with Friends:

Jun 09, 2013 @ 02:30:08

You make my heart smile. Swing on sis, I will gladly swing with you.

2. quietspirit
    Jun 09, 2013 @ 02:52:33

Cute video. I have a friend who would enjoy doing something like that.

3. Nina
    Jun 09, 2013 @ 09:51:11

Lovely Dawn! Oh we need to celebrate the every day moments & cherish this life, we've been given! Thank you for this video (how did you make it, if I may ask / via an App t a device?)SUn shine to your sunday, Nina

4. Dawn
    Jun 09, 2013 @ 10:08:11

Hahaha–just keep swingin'! Oh lookit! A rock! Love it 🙂

5. Beth
    Jun 09, 2013 @ 12:23:35

“But mostly Life is too short to pass by a swing and not SWING!” Lovely! I agree with Denise. You make my heart smile and inspire me to swing!Blessings, Beth

6. Marty Hadding
    Jun 09, 2013 @ 12:30:27

I love taking a nice little flight on a swing too! That first image is just stunning.

7. Dawn Paoletta
    Jun 09, 2013 @ 12:36:01

Nina, my daughter took it with an Elph 110 camera (Canon. 😉

8. Stacy
    Jun 09, 2013 @ 14:04:03

The SwingHow do you like to go up in a swing, Up in the air so blue? Oh, I do think it the pleasantest thing Ever a child can do! Up in the air and over the wall, Till I can see so wide, River and trees and cattle and all Over the countryside– Till I look down on the garden green, Down on the roof so brown– Up in the air I go flying again, Up in the air and down! Robert Louis Stevenson~ It's a pretty pleasant thing for a grown up to do, too. 🙂

9. Recovering Church Lady
    Jun 09, 2013 @ 16:22:08

“O lookit, a rock!”

10. Jennifer - The Deliberate Mom
    Jun 09, 2013 @ 21:23:02

So awesome! This made me smile the biggest smile. Live, love, and enjoy!Wishing you a beautiful week!

11. BARBIE
    Jun 10, 2013 @ 06:54:01

Oh girl, I love this! I gotta find me a swing!