1. quietspirit
    May 04, 2013 @ 22:28:13

Dawn: from what I know about you, it seems you have accomplished most of those goals. A great list. Have a joyous weekend.

2. Pamela M. Steiner
    May 04, 2013 @ 22:54:21

Quite a list for 20 something! I think you've done quite well. At least you had goals! I didn't ever bother to write mine down, so I don't know if I have accomplished them or not! Besides, they've changed a bit since I was 20. They've been refined, recalculated, renegotiated. LOL

May 05, 2013 @ 03:10:57

So glad you shared, love you.

May 05, 2013 @ 09:12:13

Wonderful (and doable) goals; I hope you have succeeded in fulfilling a lot of them….however it is never too late if there are any that you haven't! Blessings Dawn!Denise

5. jeskmom
    May 05, 2013 @ 17:13:56

Goals, smoals is what I thought when my children were small and I could hardly get my laundry done. The list of goals I had in my 20s is something like yours. Some attainable, some large, dreamy pipe-dreams. I don't think I even numbered them, which would be just like ME! (though like your husband, I don't like odd numbers!) The exciting thing is that you have grown to see what God has done, wants to do, IS doing in your life, and now your goals/dreams/desires are based on Him. Hence, RELEASE.

6. Kel Rohlf
    May 06, 2013 @ 23:22:37

Dawn-This is great! And the short time I've “known” you it seems like you met a lot of these goals and as you said they were seeds for the future…the positive influence of writing down how we envision ourselves is powerful! Also kindred spirit gal…I think we might be the same age…I was twenty in 1985, too!