1. To learn all I can (in my lifetime) about the world through books, people and travelling.
2. To find peace inside myself and inner happiness for without these one can neither be truly happy or successful, and to be able to reach inside and use these when I need them most.
3. To build and maintain a perfect, muscular, well defined body and nutritionally sound diet for a healthy long life.
4. To instruct others on fitness, nutrition and the importance of physical fitness and the practice of good, healthy eating habits.
5. To travel to some exotic land and escape for a nice long, vacation at least once in my life, while I’m young enough to enjoy it.
6. To become physically and intellectually the best I can be and inspire others to do so.
To get people excited about life and living.
7. To be a Miss Olympia Contestant. ha, ha.
8. To have a career I enjoy and that is challenging.
9. To write books and or articles of great enough importance that they will surpass my lifetime. Life commentary.
There you have my list of 9 Aspirations and Goals written over twenty years ago.
You are looking for number TEN, right?
Well that is just like me. I filled the page. Apparently Nine was what I had at this time.
This would drive my hubby crazy. Like the way I will put the radio volume in the car on an odd number. He has to have it on an even number. I mean really, who writes out their Top Nine Goals.
Where’s Number 10?
I think that is a mystery only God knows.
Perhaps, I will write an updated list…
Some of these goals have been tossed, some revised.
Some have yet to be.
Some may never be.
I might do a follow up post on these 9 and where I am now with each of them and how I feel about them in light of eternity.
God changes EVERYTHING, Friends, Yes?
This is my Random Journal Day Post – would you like to join in and share a look into one of your journals from the past or present?