Peace In The Midst of Life’s Trials with Natasha Maciel

Credit
Today I am thrilled to share with you a message from my dear friend, and Moms In Prayer partner Natasha Maciel. Natasha is a gifted speaker and has a heart after God as well as a burden to bring the encouragement, comfort and transforming power of Christ to women through her life, testimony and ministry.
We have to choose in this life whether we will follow the wisdom of the world or the One who is Wisdom and Peace, who promises to never leave nor forsake us.

God never promises perfect circumstances.
He promises something better.
Himself.
Really that’s what we need.
Emmanuel.
Paul Mcartney sings a worldly anthem “if this ever changing world in which we live inmakes you give in and cry “…

As Paul McCartney sings, in this ever-changing world in which we live in, the message is live and let die; but In Christ, the message is we live now, and forever. Gloriously with Him.
He is our peace. Amen?

I pray this message is a blessing to you.

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
John 16:33

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John 14:27

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
Hebrews 13:8

For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility by abolishing the law of commandments expressed in ordinances, that he might create in himself one new man in place of the two, so making peace, and might reconcile us both to God in one body through the cross, thereby killing the hostility. And he came and preached peace to you who were far off and peace to those who were near. For through him we both have access in one Spirit to the Father.
Ephesians 2:14-18

Linking with Bonnie and Emily.
Also joining in Friendship Friday at Create with Joy!

1. Shelly Miller
    Mar 14, 2013 @ 12:21:43

Thankful that peace is a person and not a place. Enjoyed those verses about true Peace. Thank you for linking with IP.

Mar 14, 2013 @ 20:09:22

“In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world” – this is such a knight in shining armor quote that stop in my tracks every time I hear/read it! Peace is a verb, too – to live it requires the action of trust, of stopping worrisome thoughts! Thank you for these reminders today!

3. quietspirit
    Mar 14, 2013 @ 20:56:33

Wonderful message. Thanks for sharing with us.

4. Kel Rohlf
    Mar 14, 2013 @ 21:42:03

simple and beautiful…to hear Natasha's testimony and experience of peace reminds me that God's word is sure! Thanks Dawn and Natasha for speaking His word to us today!

5. Renee
    Mar 15, 2013 @ 01:25:32

Wonderful message for us….God bless!

6. Jennifer Hughes
    Mar 15, 2013 @ 17:23:03

Hi! I'm visiting from Friendship Friday 🙂 I hope you'll also join me for my Friday Flash Blog on The Jenny Evolution (www.thejennyevolution.com). Happy weekend!