This will be the briefest Monday post ever.
Last week will go down in my personal history as the most radical U-Turn I have ever made.
My husband and I decided we needed to Home School my daughter.
This story is too long and complicated to get into here.
Suffice it to say, this is our decision and her desire.
We did Home School for one year – Kindergarten. I loved it and used My Father’s World curriculum. But 7th grade is a whole different BEAST. This mom is a little ….
shh, lean in, will you?
|This caused me to panic at first since I really had a lot of plans, including getting into this neglected room and working on a few writing and craft projects.|
Apparently panic helps me to get organized.
By Monday we could find the floor!
So this week I am asking you to give me your best Home School advice, tip and/or favorite helpful link.
If you never have Home- Schooled before, just say a quick prayer for my girl and me as we attempt our second week. And send your friends who Home-School right over here to HELP me!
Although this was an abrupt decision, God blessed us with many wonderful gifts this week.
377. Curriculum freely given for Math, Science, English/Lit, Grammar.
378. A gifted membership to our local Home School Group
379. The ability to jump right in and start working
380. Our History choice available at a local library, including: book, teachers book and activity guide
381. Lots of library time
382. A freezing beach walk with friends
383. Starbucks on Sunday after church just because
384. Solid support from new friends and old
385. the way God allows new friendships to be birthed in times of need
386. Realization that some people will not understand or support our decision
387. Peace knowing it’s none of the business of #386 what we do, anyway.
388. God’s faithfulness
*Check out my books on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/5995235-dawn