What’s On Your Work-desk Wednesday #161

In case you thought that I am not messy, I want you to know the truth.
I was so overwhelmed with the kindness shown through visits and comments
when I joined in with WOYWW for the first time two weeks ago;
 I felt I needed to share my messy desk as I prepare to vacation in Maine,
and squeeze in some creativity before I go.
I have a number of projects I am “working on”,
which means, sitting in the To Do pile waiting for some attention.
One is my Psalm 119 Calendar Revamp.
I did a page in that today and it felt nice to take a creative break from
the “other” to do list of my life.
I was hoping to make a collage cover for my journal,
but that will have to wait, since tonight there were Fireworks
and festivities to attend with friends celebrating Independence Day.

I posted the other pages I did earlier this year (before I got sidetracked):
Thank you Julia for Hosting!
Thank you everyone for allowing me to see your inspiration places!

1. Neil
    Jul 04, 2012 @ 05:47:37

Hi there. Nice to pop in and see your creative world this week. I won't stay long; don't want to give you my cold! Hope you have a good creative week though. Lovely to see your scripture books,very inspirational.Neil # 33

2. okienurse
    Jul 04, 2012 @ 05:49:56

busy looking desk. Have a great week. Vickie #36

3. Nearly Martha
    Jul 04, 2012 @ 07:52:02

Happy Independence Day from the old (very old) mother country x

4. KatzElbows
    Jul 04, 2012 @ 08:58:56

Great desk. Lots of cool things and a tonne of room to work in, if you're a fan of the push back technique! Have fun in Maine. cheers, rachel #53

5. Joynana
    Jul 04, 2012 @ 13:06:24

Busy desk, lots to keep you busy. #17

6. MrsC.x
    Jul 04, 2012 @ 13:33:20

have a lovely holiday your desk is not that messy you should see mine! lolTFS Happy WOYWW xx Charlie.xx #72

7. Darla
    Jul 04, 2012 @ 15:09:04

Very nice!

8. Glenda
    Jul 04, 2012 @ 17:53:09

Just look at all your creativity! Thanks for sharing!Glenda 100

9. Debbie
    Jul 04, 2012 @ 20:05:45

I think it's easy for creative people to get a bit messy. At least, that's what I tell myself. :)I still love to stop by and read your words and listen to the sound of the waves. Have a wonderful Independence Day!Blessings and love,Debbie

10. mark gould
    Jul 04, 2012 @ 21:10:55

happy woyww, good to see someone elbows deep in crafty goodness, mark

11. Hands to Work, Hearts to God
    Jul 05, 2012 @ 23:39:32

Hi dawn! I always love looking at desks- and yours is interesting! Is that an animal or a stuffed toy on the right? :^) If only I could spend the whole day blog hopping and commenting! :^) patsy

12. peggy aplSEEDS
    Jul 06, 2012 @ 02:36:11

hi, Dawn! how nice it is to see your busy desk! it feels like i have visited your home. Sounds like a great project, your calendar revamp, something i would like to do. thanks for the inspiration!

13. scrappymo!
    Jul 06, 2012 @ 05:49:20

Have a wonderful holiday and look forward to seeing your desk upon your return! LOL

14. The Paper Princess
    Jul 06, 2012 @ 20:09:54

Dear DawnI LOVE your share and am SO very glad to see that you have joined us on the WOYWW circuit! Your desk and office look SO inviting – just like your blog!I hope you have a fabulous time in Maine (how could you not?) and am still trying to figure out how to squeeze myself into your suitcase and join you on your trip!As always, continue toCreate With Joyhttp://create-with-joy.com

15. Shoshi
    Jul 08, 2012 @ 01:43:14

Your desk looks very creative, Dawn, and I love your page with Psalm 119.Happy belated WOYWW,Shoshi #25