Ashley’s Eyes

Today we took Ashley to the vet.
She has been having a tough time.
She has some health issues.
She is a lady and asked me not to disclose the details.
Earlier this year she was shaved.
She had mixed feelings about this despite the fact
her family seemed …amused.
She has since forgiven us.
And her fur did grow back.
The vet said she is doing well!

Please don’t hate me for using words….

1. Mel
    Jun 27, 2012 @ 01:10:16

Awww, she's beautiful! What a sweet girl 🙂 I think Watson was drooling over her 🙂

2. Stacy
    Jun 27, 2012 @ 01:19:33

Glad your kitty is okay. I hate when pets get sick. It makes me feel so helpless.

3. Modern Day Disciple
    Jun 27, 2012 @ 01:21:05

Aw thanks, Mel. I will tell her about Watson. But she has two modes, sleep and eat. Oh yes, one more: demand food. lol! Nice seeing you here!

4. Modern Day Disciple
    Jun 27, 2012 @ 01:21:33

Stacy, I agree!

5. Chatty Crone
    Jun 27, 2012 @ 01:53:51

Oh that first picture is so cute! Just looking up at you. sandie

6. Kathryn Ross
    Jun 27, 2012 @ 13:36:32

😦 Poor baby! May she heal well and be a happy cuddler soon!Joy!Kathy

7. cassandrasminicorner
    Jun 28, 2012 @ 19:36:03

That is good to know that her fur grows back. What a beautiful cat..Visiting for Wordless Wednesday- hope you can stop by..http://www.mommys4seasonsjourney.com/2012/06/wordless-wednesday-dead-butterfly.html

8. Modern Day Disciple
    Jun 29, 2012 @ 00:44:36

Thanks Miss Kathy! Ashley is pretty comical, and very good natured!

9. Modern Day Disciple
    Jun 29, 2012 @ 00:45:00

I know, right. She really is a sweet girl.

Jun 30, 2012 @ 01:13:45

Ashley is beautiful! I am relieved she is okay now.McGuffy's Readerhttp://www.mcguffysreader.blogspot.com

11. Pamela M. Steiner
    Jun 30, 2012 @ 01:15:52

What a pretty kitty…even when she was shaved. I hope she will soon be back to herself and feeling fine. I don't currently have any pets due to time issues and family allergies, but I so love to look at my friends' pets and wish I could reach through the computer and hold them close for a just a few minutes. Please hug your kitty for me and whisper sweet words in her ear as she purrs and snuggles up to you. That's what I miss most.

12. Rykers Boyz n Allie
    Jun 30, 2012 @ 19:15:12

Um…when you said shaved, you meant…SHAVED! Mowzers! Her skin pattern's beautiful too! We found you via Wordless Wednesday. (A bit late in the week!)Here's ours…brother photobombed me *sigh*….http://www.atonkstail.com/2012/06/wordless-wednesday.html