|Please get a cup of tea and join me; it’s been a busy week. Shall we sit?
It has been quite a full week, friends. Some things went forth unplanned, others seemed held back by invisible hands. I am learning to see the beauty in the broken more clearly. I realized how much God has grown me over the years this past week; how I am able to behold the pain and beauty in living and dying without fear. This was not always the case. This is seed faith nurtured by His grace: without doubt but peace and quiet confidence in the One who is bigger still. Heaven is rooted deeply in my heart. Surely, I have a firm foundation in my God, my Rock and Fortress.
My Beautiful One.
So this week I will start with my Multitudes as it seems fitting…
118. tears that are not hopeless but brimming with unspoken joy
119. 14 Swans swimming peacefully…14!
Praise God for breathtaking beauty, awe and wonder
120. A Friday afternoon Moonstone Moment beholding wind, surf, rocky shore
121. The gift of life and death and each moment in between
122. His Living Word which bears witness to His presence, power and never ending Glory
123. The timeliness of Sunday’s message always a perfect portion
124. His Body, the Church
125. Spaghetti and Meatballs…made by me- and yummy, too! Sweet victory in the kitchen
126. Housework progress, reminder that He cares and is willing to help, bend and stoop assisting in my weakness
127. confessions from a tween: learning to trust Him for her, painful and beautiful again
128. moon chasing nights
129. stumbling out the door with the camera, falling face down in the grass, knowing He laughs but without malice: He loves me, in my silly, blundering, comedic moments when no-one else is present
130. His glorious light and the glimpses of it everywhere- he chases away darkness and in Him there is no darkness…