First, I want to say I am humbled and awed at the same time by this journey which began last year for me, here in the Blogosphere. It all started because I felt as though my heart would explode if I did not find a way to share my heart for Him through the vehicle of writing. I barely knew what a blog was, when I stumbled on the means to make it happen. Thank you e-blogger and Google. I never expected that it would be all it has become. I never anticipated the many obedient hearts that were already sharing and expanding His Kingdom via the internet. My small puzzle piece fits into the final outcome He himself has envisioned and created.
For that I am grateful. I am also amazed and I continue to live in a constant state of amazement and wonder as I stumble like the child I am through this wonderful Toy Store of life, with you.
Would you join me as I celebrate and embark on an adventure?
It has been on my heart to commit to pray for a Blogger a day intentionally and to
entreat others to do the same.
I thought I would start with 31 Days because it seemed like a good place to start.
I want to allow you time to make your list of 31 Bloggers so I thought I should share in advance of the start date. Initially I had planned to start on May 1st. But with the passing of my Father-in-Law and the funeral details, it was put on hold. God’s timing is perfect, though and this caused me to realize that anytime is a good time to start on this type of adventure.
I decided that my one year “Blogiversary” *May 20*
would be my start date.
I also thought I would invite my fellow bloggers
to join me in hopes of covering
the entire Blogosphere in prayer.
(Join in and start anytime!)
If you would like to join in:
1. Commit and choose 31 fellow Bloggers to pray for with a start date.
2. Write up your “List of 31” Bloggers in a post to publish on your Blog.
3. Grab the Badge for your Post or Side Bar (or both, since it is so pretty!).
4. Come link-up here and leave a comment to let me know you are participating!
1. A daily Post with prayer for the Blogger you cover in prayer that day.
2. Let the blogger know their special prayer date via e-mail
(pray for some private requests if they desire and you are willing).
* I will keep the link open for at least a month for you to take time to make your list and start date. Of course it is always a good time to pray, so jump in, share and let’s cover the Blogosphere in prayer!
* If you have any questions, concerns or thoughts feel free to contact me @ email@example.com
Link Opportunity (Simpy Linked)