Well, here is my first round of 31 Days of praying for some bloggers who I have followed, found or stumbled upon during my one year sojourn here in the Blogosphere. This is a portion of the many wonderful friends and just a starting place for my commitment to pray for them individually for one month.
How I will do this:
After writing, publishing and linking the post, starting May 20, 2012- I will write a brief post which includes a scripture and/or a scripture-based prayer as well as whatever the words
God gives me for that person on that day. These will be short, intentional posts.
I’m diving in…by faith.
If you want to join in prayer briefly for that fellow blogger when you see the post- great!
Truly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.
1. Pam @ In The Shadow Of His Wings -May 20, 2012
2. Toni @ Lakeside Lessons -May 21, 2012
3. Beth @ C.Beth Blog -May 22, 2012
4. Melanie @ Only A Breath -May 23, 2012
5. Carissa @ Lowercase Letters -May 24, 2012
6. Emily @ Imperfect Prose -May 25, 2012
7. Kim @ Scattered Stones -May 26, 2012
8. Susie @ Recovering Church Lady -May 27, 2012
9. Dionna @ Beauty In The Storm -May 28, 2012
10. Stacy @ A Life Lived Well -May 29, 2012
11. Heather @ Mommy Only Has 2 Hands -May 30, 2012
12. Ramona @ Create With Joy -May 31, 2012
13. Tracy @ My Daily Walk In His Grace -June 1, 2012
14. Mel @ Trailing After God -June 2, 2012
15. Cathy @ Periwinkle Confessions -June 3, 2012
16. Barbie @ My Freshly Brewed Life -June 4, 2012
17. Regina @ Teach Me The Ancient Paths -June 5, 2012
18. Jenny @ Jenny Matlock -June 6, 2012
19. Sandi @ Chatty Crone -June 7, 2012
20. Miss Kathy @ The Writer’s Reverie -June 8, 2012
21. Ed @ The Sheep’s Pen -June 9, 2012
22. Debby @ Heart Choices -June 10, 2012
23. Stephen @ Manifest Blog -June 11, 2012
24. Marti @ Marti’s Musings -June 12, 2012
25. Dakota @ A Look At Life From A Deerstand -June 13, 2012
26. Shanyn @ Strawberry Roan -June 14, 2012
27. Rachel @ Finding Joy -June 15, 2012
28. Melissa @ My Many Journeys… -June 16, 2012
29. Alise @ Alise… Write -June 17, 2012
30. Lauretta @ The Plumbline -June 18, 2012
31. Shah @ Words In Sync -June 19, 2012
This is my gift back to the bloggy world which has given me so much this past year.
So, friends, this is Round 1. As God leads I will commit to a Round 2 etc.
Meantime, I am praying that God would do great and mighty things through and for us.
It was a challenge to pick just 31. I trust God for all I can see, can’t see and for all I have yet to see.
Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people, even a marvelous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.
Oh Lord, that we would truly count on you and not in what we know, or think we know.
That we would trust in your Spirit and the not work of our hands. That we would put aside anything that shows a reliance on the arm of strength; the flesh, instead of your amazing power, grace and truth.
Oh Lord, we do not know what to do but we set our hearts and minds upon you. Make us wise and not fools for your names sake.
In Jesus name.
8 thoughts on “31 Days of Praying for Bloggers: Round 1 (5/20/12-6/19/12)”
Hi dawn, what a wonderful project! I've been praying for some bloggers too, even if I've never met them in real life. I feel we are all sisters in the faith and should support one another! But it is so true, that with all the wonderful women out there, it would be hard to choose who to pray for! Patsy from HeARTworks
Dawn, I just want to say thank you so much for including me in that list! I am excited to see your custom made prayer! This is a lovely idea!
What a great idea 🙂 I'll pray as well 🙂
Wonderful idea and I'm feeling blessed already just to be included in round one. Thank you, friend…and sister. 🙂 By the way, loving that the day you designated for me is the last day of school and regular work for me.
Dawn-“Meeting” you has been an incredible gift. God has used you to speak to my heart in many ways. I'll send you a private message if I may with a specific request. When I saw my name on your list tears began to fall. I am honored that you are doing this for all of us, and humbled that I am on Round 1. Thank you for being obedient to what God has put on your heart. I'm sure the blessings will be huge!
Dawn I honestly don't know what to even say. I feel blessed to have found you. I have learned and grown so much from reading your blog. Thank you for including me in this wonderful and prayerful journey. I will be praying for each person as well. You are a true gift from the Lord to me!!!
Dawn, I am humbled and grateful to be included here. I have found so much peace here on your blog. And I know God will give you the words to pray on my scheduled day. What a blessing you are to me!
Dear Dawn,Thank you so much for the prayers. I received your email today and I am teary-eyed and touched because I am in need of prayers today. Thank you for letting God use you. I am so encouraged! Praying the Lord will bless your beautiful heart even more. Hugs and much love! Cathy
Comments are closed.