Be Still By The Sea And Know

Point Judith, RI
How many are your works, Lord!
In wisdom, you made them all;
the earth is full of your creatures.

There is the sea, vast and spacious,
teeming with creatures beyond number-
living things both large and small.
Psalm 104:24-25
“Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth.”
Psalm 46:10

A beautiful morning for a walk along this rocky, New England shore. How I love to walk with Him in the early morning…before the busy calling of the day. When I can, I steal away often to walk and listen to His Spirit, the whisperer of all Truth, and know how much He loves…
Despite the fog is all I see is glory.
I long to live in the still moments of exaltation in the
urgency that will come in the course of today.

Discovering new Sisters and Friends in Christ in The Blogosphere! Joining Sandra for Still Saturday and some Deep See Diving! Drop by and discover the beauty of  fun, fellowship, some really great posts and pictures!

1. Court
    Apr 21, 2012 @ 17:11:33

before the busy, so true, that is often when he catches me most like him before i start creeping, waking, up to take over my silly life

2. Patricia
    Apr 21, 2012 @ 19:02:15

Hi Dawn! What a gift to be able to walk by the sea – such an amazing Creator is our God!

3. Cindee Snider Re
    Apr 21, 2012 @ 21:36:02

“…the still moments of exultation.” Ahhh…storing up those words to savor and wonder on throughout my day.

Apr 21, 2012 @ 21:40:41

I love walking along the eastern shore too, a bit further down from you where I think it is warmer in SC.

5. Sandra Heska King
    Apr 22, 2012 @ 01:44:22

Delighted to discover a sister see diver. Savoring the sounds of the sea here, still in my smallness, marveling at His greatness–and in the life of the sea. Blessings on your weekend, friend.

6. Jennifer @ Studio JRU