Calling All Journal Keepers 2015!

My stack of 2014 Journals and my muse Aurora as my screensaver.

My stack of 2014 Journals and my muse Aurora as my screensaver.

Hello, and welcome to the first Random Journal Day Link of 2015.

I have a funny feeling things might be slow starting but I hope we still can get the party started anyway.

If you are new around here, or curious, I will take this opportunity to just say HELLO, and welcome!

We gather the first Friday of each month and share from our own personal journal archives.

If you want to know more about Random Journal Day  CLICK HERE for details.

Each month (usually) we also feature a fellow Journal Keeper to share their thoughts, insights and inspiration about journaling. To see the Featured Journal Keepers for 2014, CLICK HERE!

If you are just starting out on your journaling journey and could use some encouragement, inspiration and a little help along the way, you’ve come to the right place. Our group is small but, faithful and gracious. Please, join us and get to know us, we’d love to have you here.

If you would like to read a short post of Journal Keeping Tips I wrote called So You Want To Keep A Journal”  CLICK HERE.

Whether you are an avid Journal Keeper or starting anew this year join us for 21 Days of Journaling in January.

You’re just in time!

*Please link your posts with the inlinkz tool below (check carefully that you add links and info correctly):

Make sure and link back to us here and Puleeeze visit one or two others…don’t just link and run. I do visit all posts over the course of the weekend.

I will get my own link up asap…late to my own party …sigh! AGAIN! Happy New Year, Journal Lovers!

Next month we return with a special Featured Journal Keeper. Also stay tuned for some fun new opportunities in the monthly meetings ahead (think Spring!)

1. Leza Krouwel
    Jan 02, 2015 @ 16:11:33

I’m here and very keen to get started although it is years since I have done any journaling so it might be a slow start myself 😀

2. lynndmorrissey
    Jan 02, 2015 @ 16:28:58

Dawn, I no longer get any of your posts in my inbox, and it is a big bummer. Hope you are having a wonderful new year. Love you, and I’ll try to stay connected.

3. lynndmorrissey
    Jan 03, 2015 @ 00:25:43

Wow, Dawn. It came through and I didn’t do a thing! Just so much easier to rec. in inbox. Thanks so much!!! Looking good and can’t wait to read your insights this year, and hope your NY is very happy!
    Love
    Lynn

4. Trackback: …But, I am Redeemed (My One Word and RJD Link January 2015) | Enthusiastically, Dawn
  5. jessicaparkeschilliwack
    Jan 03, 2015 @ 16:15:34

Hello dawn!
    I have just found your blog and utube channel and I am loving it!

I have just started keeping a journal this year 🙂 so far lol (2days) I am loving it! I have am using a hobonichi planner as my journal. I use the monthly section to print a picture a day ( I print it on my selphy and punch it to 1 inch by 1 inch and glue it in.
    I use the weekly view to do the 365/30 lists journal prompts from the facebook group.
    I use the full daily pages to do a pictorial ( drawing/watercolor/pencil crayon ) drawing and writing of my day.
    So far I am loving it!
    I don’t have a blog but check me out on Instagram! I just posted some pics on my first couple of pages 🙂
    I am jess_wellnessgirl on Instagram 🙂

• enthusiasticallydawn
      Jan 04, 2015 @ 17:50:32

Hi Jess, I am a bit behind this weekend – hubby is on vacation and with the holidays etc. BUT, I look forward to connecting with you here and on Instagram…and if in the new year you think you’d like to join with us regularly we could work something out to feature you as a Journal Keeper. Many blessings in the New Year!

6. adminbradley
    Jan 05, 2015 @ 18:46:33

Hm previous comment didn’t take new here new to blogs super excited about starting to journal. I am inspired by God and inspired by what I see cant wait to go on this journey.