Today, I thought I would make our “check in” a fun one. I am sharing inspirational quotes to refresh, renew and revive your spirit. We have passed the 40 Day mark on our journey! Congratulations and thank you for staying the course. I hope you will enjoy this little gift of words!
Grab a hot beverage, find a cozy spot and curl up for a dozen ponder worthy quotes to enrich your weekend.
1. Do not have your concert first and tune your instruments afterward. Begin the day with God. ~James H. Taylor
2. Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake. ~Victor Hugo.
3. People who want to move mountains must start by carrying away small stones. ~unknown
4. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal. ~Pamela Vaull Starr
6. Prayer is exhaling the spirit of man and inhaling the Spirit of God. ~Edwin Keith
7. Let’s move from theology to kneeology! Power for victory in spiritual warfare is found in prayer. ~Robert. T. Lawrence
8. Let me be a little kinder, let me be a little blinder to the faults of those around me. ~ Edgar A. Guest
9. Life is short, and we have never too much time for gardening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us. Oh, be swift to love, make haste to be kind! ~Henri Frederic Amiel
10. The greatest use of life is to spend it for something that outlasts it. ~William James
11. The most significant change in a person’s life is change of attitude. Right attitude produces right actions. ~ William J. Johnson
12. Fill your paper with the breathing of your heart. ~ William Wordsworth
See you on the path…
Which of these quotes most speaks to your heart?
Linking with Barbie’s Weekend Brew!