in the real world. I am on #1069 in my paper journal and continue from #482 here, today, in the Blogosphere.
483. Walking into my Sunday School Room and finding the that some “Church Elves” had stocked and organized my draws, and made my classroom a blessing to start fresh for teaching this year. This very overwhelmed New Homeschooling Mama almost cried with joy since she did not manage the time to do it yet! Check that off my list and grateful, blessed start to my Sunday and New “School” year!
484. The return of my Sunday School Helper. I missed her! Nice to have her in class with me again!
485. The preaching of God’s Word by my Pastor. Grateful for Him and His teaching.
486. Unexpected fun at Ladies Breakfast at church. Makeup application will never be seen in the same way again.
487. 20 minutes of beach time with my bestie. Sitting in the sand after church breakfast chatting up a storm, about hard things, real and honest because that’s what friends do.
488. A great first week of Homeschool.
489. The Voice Teacher speaking to my Girl, making THE difference.
490. Beach late Sunday afternoon, with another friend…because there is never a day where the beach should be missed when one lives THIS close.
491. Hubs whipping up cookies, like “SNAP”, because I was craving a little sweetness.
492. Grace. Because I need it, rely on it and am learning to live by it. All praise to Jesus, who is the bringer of Grace.
Because it deserves a space all it’s own?
494. Conquering my Homemaking fears, one dustball at a time.
495. That there really is enough time for everything that needs to get done and it is really ok to rest my head on the pillow at the end of the day, trusting it is enough. That time pressure is not really of Him.
I can choose peace, and rest. Liberating truth. Life is not a race. (that could be a whole post, so I will stop here).
496. Chocolates from Sweenor’s that I received this weekend. Um…YUM!