|Sometimes I feel this way with a lot of things: Music with words, news, Facebook News-feeds, certain talkative people…etc. Sometimes we have to walk away from overload, whatever form it takes. Some seasons in life just require an extra dose of discernment and wisdom to navigate well. He provides what we need. Let us lean in toward Him, and listen close. He provides the drink we need in perfect measure.
See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
so resuming my Multitudes on Monday…
416. Any day my husband is off of work and home with us.
417. Homemade Chicken Chow Mein and Chocolate pound cake- whipped up by him…because he’s awesome like that.
418. Day out shoe shopping with my Best Girl and buying her the wedge sneakers she wanted.
419. The Doctor appointment that went well. Lord, beyond measure with this one since they sometimes are horror movie worthy!
420. A family day Friday and Thai food shared lunch.
421. A day of scrap-booking. It’s been so long, I forgot how much I love to do it! The company (Sam S. this means YOU!) was wonderful, truly relaxing creative time. A treat enjoyed.
422. Best tip ever- Created my Homeschool only Binder. THanks to Sam as well!
423. Pink Champagne cupcake from a local bakery I did not even know was there (thanks to Sam for that one, too- maybe)- YUM.
Relaxing fun day with my Home School Mentor and friend Sam.
Oh and her little Boy Bun in the oven.
|Cupcakes by Patty Cakes. Yum.|
|In an ironic twist of fate…(God loves to do that, ya know) I met her at the Boot Camp Class I teach weeknights.|
Sam stamped this page for me to add pics to. I have been wanting to scrap these pictures for the longest time. My sweet girl chasing a butterfly.
I added the ribbon from the cupcake box!
That was also Sam’s suggestion.
Hmm. Can’t wait to boss her around again in Boot Camp, Post Baby, to thank her for all!
I made these Oatmeal Raisin Cookies last week.
The recipe is HERE. They were yummy to me.
Too healthy for my family.
Oh, well…Here’s to cookies for breakfast!
Reviewed this book HERE and we are on our final week of writing to God together.
Wednesday Rachel will be making a visit for our final post and gathering.
What a wonderful journey it has been for myself and a few other sojourners!
|My Bloggy BFF, Pam at In The Shadow Of His Wings has written a review for a Bible Study called Chase by Jennie Allen. Will you hop on over and check it out. The study itself looks great and Pam has done a thorough, well thought out and prayerful review of it! Check it out!|