Lead Me To The Cross (A Quiet Week)

Credit
!function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src=”//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js”;fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,”script”,”twitter-wjs”);
This is what the Sovereign LORD, the Holy One of Israel, says: “In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength, but you would have none of it.
Isaiah 30:15

Then Jesus said to his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. Matthew 16:24

Be at rest once more, O my soul, for the LORD has been good to you. Psalm 116:7

I foresee a quiet week ahead here at the blog, friends.
It’s time to take some time to unplug, reflect and go a little deeper.
Sensing God leading me to a quiet place, and I will not refuse Him.
I will see you Wednesday for a Writing to God post.

In His Grace, Dawn
If you are reading this in e-mail click link:
Linking w/ Friends:

1. Carol
    Mar 03, 2013 @ 21:28:50

The words, rest and quiet, were woven through the verses. The waves crashing on the beach in the background are a symbol of rest for me–I love the rhythm of the waves.God offer rest–may you be blessed this week. Thank-you for visiting my blog.Carol

2. Kathryn Ross
    Mar 03, 2013 @ 22:30:28

Go deep, my friend – go deep. And then, rise to the surface once again to breathe – and exhale the treasures He has filled you with to enrich the lives of others. You are a blessing – be ye blessed!Joy!Kathy

3. BARBIE
    Mar 04, 2013 @ 01:24:14

I kid you not, I had the radio off on the way home form a meeting after church today. Guess what song I was belting out? Yup, lead me to cross! Blessings my friend.

4. Courtney
    Mar 04, 2013 @ 11:20:26

I hope you have enjoyed a quiet weekend and that the peace continues through this Monday. Thank you for the verses you posted here – powerful.

Mar 04, 2013 @ 12:13:59

Have a peacefully blessed week,

6. Dolly @Soulstops
    Mar 04, 2013 @ 18:58:57

I love how you are following His lead to be quiet with Him, Dawn…praying today that your time will be rich.