Looking for a Few (Wanna-Be) "Good" Women

Credit

I have a proposal for you. I have been enjoying the online Bible Study I have been doing with Laura Rath. It is wrapping up soon and I would like to see if any of you, my lovely readers and friends, from near and far would like to join me for a similar endeavor?

I have a number of books waiting to be journeyed through and that are clamoring for attention. Each of them is on my MUST read list, but surely sharing the journey is better than going it alone! Each of them are excellent in their own right or they would not be included in this post. I actually have a bunch more but narrowed it down for you (thoughtful aren’t I?). The sites linked are actually author sites where some offer online free resources (for the book mentioned) available for you to peruse. The listed books are linked at the author site as well. If you have any questions about the books, I have a copy on hand.

What say ye?
Here are the choices.
Bless These Lips (40 Days of Spiritual Renewal) by Sharla Fritz
When Mothers Pray by Cheri Fuller
The Open Window (8 Weeks to Creating an Extraordinary Life) by Catherine Galasso-Vigorito
Writing to God (40 Days of Praying With My Pen) by Rachel G. Hackenberg
Holey, Wholly, Holy (A Lenten Journey of Refinement) by Kris Camealy

30 Days to Taming the Tongue by Deborah Smith Pegues

Leave your thoughts in the comments or e-mail me at dawn.paoletta@gmail.com
Please join me in choosing and journeying together in one of these fine books/studies!

I would like to start by February 15th-20th.

Would you consider helping to choose and joining in together for the journey?

Missional Women

Blog Post Hop

Feb 07, 2013 @ 03:08:17

Would love to join you sweety. Writing to God sounds awesome.

2. Kristina
    Feb 07, 2013 @ 04:44:42

Perhaps Kris Camealy's book.

3. Dawn Paoletta
    Feb 07, 2013 @ 12:05:24

Thanks for the input, Kristina. That looks wonderful. Once I have a few more e-mail responses and comments, I will decide based on the majority- If there is one! I had them all in bed to give one last look at the intros etc. I went to sleep thinking. My, they are all truly excellent. Hard to decide!

4. Dawn Paoletta
    Feb 07, 2013 @ 12:05:43

Hope you will! Hugs!

5. Ren
    Feb 07, 2013 @ 13:40:31

I would do Writing to God..

6. Dawn Paoletta
    Feb 07, 2013 @ 13:48:44

Ren, I know you will enjoy Writing to God- I was just looking at it and thinking…oooohhh. Check that! As soon as I have the final tally we will know for sure. Thanks for your input. I love that one- and the author sent me the copy so looking forward to sharing at some point! Thanks for the vote!

7. Brian Miller
    Feb 07, 2013 @ 23:07:56

hey you…this looks like a cool journey…was going to comment on your last post but could not…i could think of worse things to be known by…smiles..

8. Dawn Paoletta
    Feb 08, 2013 @ 12:47:54

Brian, thanks for bringing your perspective…and smiles. You always make me smile when you visit. Perspective, I know.

9. Elizabeth Johnson
    Feb 08, 2013 @ 15:53:45

Visiting from CMB link up – and I think this is a great idea! I don't have any of the books you listed, but I may borrow the idea and ask my own blog readers to join me in some books!

10. Tammy
    Feb 10, 2013 @ 00:37:28

I think Writing to God looks awesome!!

11. Heather
    Feb 10, 2013 @ 18:32:50

Writing to God looks good as well. Sometimes writing is when I'm the most honest with myself.

12. Dawn Paoletta
    Feb 17, 2013 @ 17:54:58

Tammy, Writing to God was chosen. Just posted. Maybe you can join in?

13. Dawn Paoletta
    Feb 17, 2013 @ 17:55:29

Writing to God is the winner, Heather hope you can join in! http://beneaththesurface-dawn.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-journey-begins-writing-to-god-your.html

14. Dawn Paoletta
    Feb 17, 2013 @ 17:56:13

15. Dawn Paoletta
    Feb 17, 2013 @ 18:04:46

Hi Elizabeth, feel free to join in on the journey here as well! http://beneaththesurface-dawn.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-journey-begins-writing-to-god-your.html