A Partridge In A Pear Tree {The Christmas Posts}

I pray that you find encouragement, inspiration and insight in whatever post you choose to read here today as we celebrate together, in our hearts, the Joy of the Season

Not “Excited” About Christmas
Every year I gain new insights and perspective about the Holidays.
Seeking to balance the skepticism of my inner Grinch and the wide-eyed child of yesteryear.
 Short, sweet and my heart so revealed in words.

Rushing to worship and finding the reason for the season, all over again.
Behold the Babe!
Coming Back To Mary
Christmas shopping at the mall sparks a memory for a young girl,
when she spies a beautiful medallion.
What Do A Clingy Elf and A Praying Mom Have in Common?
The sweetest post ever by Moms In Prayer USA National Director
 Sharon Gamble about one particular Christmas Ornament
on the tree…
What Made Them Bow Before A Toddler ?
A Guest Post by Recovering Church Lady, Susie Klein finding the
supernatural power in the personal encounter with the Baby King in the manger.

Recollection
A special memory shared from my childhood for Gypsy Mama’s 5 Minute Friday.

*This post is part of The 12 Days of Blog Posts, Weekends and Wednesdays in December!*

!function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src=”//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js”;fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,”script”,”twitter-wjs”);

miscellany monday at lowercase letters
TheBetterMom.com

1. Pam Manners
    Dec 09, 2012 @ 12:52:22

Oooo….a banquet feast of Christmas posts.Thank you, friend!!! I loved 'What Child is This.' Beautiful!

2. Dawn Paoletta
    Dec 09, 2012 @ 18:59:31

Thanks, Pam! 😉

3. Recovering Church Lady
    Dec 09, 2012 @ 19:14:51

What fun to see all of these together! I was slowly going down the list enjoying each morsel….then I see MY guest post! Thank you for reposting it my friend. it's not too shabby, I may even re-repost it!NOPE, I have a better idea, gonna send my readers over here to enjoy the banquet!Merry Christmas!

4. Dawn Paoletta
    Dec 09, 2012 @ 19:18:21

Either way, Susie! It is my TOP viewed post with over 3000 (3314- just checked!) views as of today and counting! It is certainly not shabby! Merry Christmas to you!

Dec 10, 2012 @ 00:50:22

You make me smile.

6. Chatty Crone
    Dec 10, 2012 @ 01:07:15

Did you know that is the most sold song in history – I love it. Bing had a great voice – but he wasn't too nice to his family – have you heard that?sandie

7. Kelli Woodford
    Dec 10, 2012 @ 02:05:11

What a lovely set of links! I didn't get to all of them tonight, but sure agreed with your post about not being “excited” about Christmas. A needed perspective on what it means to *abide* in Him 365, not just one snowy day in December. Thanks, Dawn!

8. Dawn Paoletta
    Dec 10, 2012 @ 02:19:40

Well, I am glad to be able to do that for you Denise! I smile every time I see your encouragingly sweet comments letting me know you stopped by!

9. Dawn Paoletta
    Dec 10, 2012 @ 02:20:47

I did not know that about Mr. Crosby. I try to make it my business to steer clear of other peoples closet skeletons. Since mine are so busy following me around. 😉 HUgs, my friend!

10. Dawn Paoletta
    Dec 10, 2012 @ 02:21:17

Thanks, Kelli! Agreed!

Dec 11, 2012 @ 03:20:57

just stopped in . . . .from I'm not sure where–but the weird thing is that I used John 3:30 in my writing today. Isn't it amazing that we are so close to one another on different levels without even knowing it!Be blessed.

12. city