304. Where would I be without the grace of God?
305. Ephesians 2:8-10
306. The End of Summer Festival at Narragansett Beach – tradition!
307. The sweet family that came down to meet us, blessing.
308. My Mother-In -Law
309. His forgiveness and mercies new every morning…needed again today.
310. That when I am weak (and when am I not ?) He is strong.
314. I will never apologize for being “CO-dependent on Jesus.
Meaning Completely Dependent on Him and His grace. Amen.
315. The Word became flesh and dwelt among us. Glory!