"We Really Don’t Have It All Together" Monday!

I want you to watch this video.
After you wipe the tears from your eyes,
you can thank God for grace.
If you can’t relate to this at all,
leave your e-mail.
I want to talk to you.
I cried tears of laughter both times I saw this video.
Yesterday at church when it was played at the start of service,
then when I re-watched it before embedding in this post.
I am letting you off the hook of hearing all about my week
and just letting you be blessed by this video.
301. Grace
302. Grace
303. Grace
304. Where would I be without the grace of God?
305. Ephesians 2:8-10
306. The End of Summer Festival at Narragansett Beach – tradition!
307. The sweet family that came down to meet us, blessing.
308. My Mother-In -Law
309. His forgiveness and mercies new every morning…needed again today.
310. That when I am weak (and when am I not ?) He is strong.
311. Grace.
312. Grace
313. Grace
314. I will never apologize for being “CO-dependent on Jesus.
 Meaning Completely Dependent on Him and His grace. Amen.
315. The Word became flesh and dwelt among us. Glory!

New Link at Jen’s place here:
Check it out!

MercyMondays150

Aiming to link Here:

On In Around button

miscellany monday at lowercase letters

1. BARBIE
    Sep 17, 2012 @ 15:58:40

Oh friend, thank you for posting this one. Some weeks I am appalled at how we (my family) all act, and then as soon as we walk through the doors of the church we put on that face, you know the one? I'm going to share this on my Facebook wall. Everyone needs to watch this.

2. Recovering Church Lady
    Sep 17, 2012 @ 16:15:19

So funny! I can totally relate, at least back in the little kid stage AND in the pre-teen stage!

3. Tammy
    Sep 17, 2012 @ 17:18:26

Too funny!!! And yes, that Grace is pretty amazing. 🙂

4. jeskmom
    Sep 17, 2012 @ 17:48:33

A thousand times when we were responsible for our three kids and there were more of them than there were of us. We used to laugh about how we always went to church feeling tense, had to put on a happy face until God met us. Grace indeed.

5. Hilary Johnson
    Sep 17, 2012 @ 17:54:33

OK … I laughed! I had to go and find this quote from my favorite all-time book written by my favorite all-time author, A River Runs Through It by Norman Maclean, who's father, btw, was a minister:“My father was very sure about certain matters pertaining to the universe. To him all good things-trout as well as eternal salvation-come by grace and grace comes by art and art does not come easy.”

6. A Proverbs 31 Wife
    Sep 17, 2012 @ 18:03:53

hahaha!!! Just laughed so hard :)Found you via a Holy Experience

7. Pamela
    Sep 17, 2012 @ 18:35:20

Hilarious! Eerily close to life, eh?

8. Modern Day Disciple
    Sep 17, 2012 @ 18:56:44

Barbie, you are such a blessing. I am glad sharing knowing it gave you a smile!

9. Modern Day Disciple
    Sep 17, 2012 @ 18:57:09

Well, of course as you are the queen of cool Christian style!

10. Modern Day Disciple
    Sep 17, 2012 @ 18:57:27

Thanks for stopping by Tammy!

11. Modern Day Disciple
    Sep 17, 2012 @ 18:58:06

Oh yes, and we always are late on top of it and the church is just 5 doors down!!

12. Modern Day Disciple
    Sep 17, 2012 @ 18:58:46

Hilary, I know of that book but have never read it- I guess I should. Great quote, Thank You!

13. Modern Day Disciple
    Sep 17, 2012 @ 18:59:22

Hello Proverbs 31 Wife- will return the visit later tonight! Nice to meet you!

14. Modern Day Disciple
    Sep 17, 2012 @ 18:59:50

Pamela,Just frightening. Especially the barefoot child! lol

15. quietspirit
    Sep 17, 2012 @ 21:10:12

I have memories of getting my son ready for Church only to have him get sick as we were ready to go out the door. And then, one Easter, he sneaked his Easter toy in his suit pocket and pulled it out as we stood in the church basement. Those migh have been the days when my hair started turning gray. Back then Hubby didn't go with me which is another story.

16. Pamela M. Steiner
    Sep 17, 2012 @ 23:49:44

Oh my goodness….We were there about 30 years ago, when our 3 boys were small, my husband was the pastor, and I was “Packhorse Pammy”…Pam, did you get the diaper bag? Pam,Where's my Bible? Pam, do you have the keys? Mom, where's my shoes? Mommy, I have a tummy ache. Mommy, I have to go potty. Pam, did you lock the door? ….Oh yeah…Then I'd sit down on the front pew and pretend I had it all together…and then our youngest would do something in front of everyone to embarrass us…or he'd fall asleep on the pew and start snoring just as my husband started to preach. OH yea! I can so relate to this… Thanks for reminding me that it's good we grew up. (sort of) LOL

17. Alicia
    Sep 18, 2012 @ 04:06:01

Who snuck into my life and video taped it? 🙂 Thanks for the laugh today AND for the incredible reminder about the gift of grace! Stopping by from Playdates.

18. Ashley Ditto
    Sep 18, 2012 @ 23:48:03

Love this! Hope you are having a wonderful day Dawn!!