Circle of Love {5 minute Friday: Join}

photo credit: Today is a good day via photo pin cc

I bless God every chance I get; my lungs expand with his praise.
  I live and breathe God;
   if things aren’t going well, hear this and be happy:
  Join me in spreading the news;
   together let’s get the word out.
Psalm 34:1-3

Join. To connect. Be connected. Safe. Part of something, a group. Something bigger than me…alone.
Something bigger than you alone. Joining in with others declares something. One must be willing to be part of the bigger circle, confined within the safer smaller, more personal circle. This word seems to create in me conflict. A desire to join in. An acknowledgement that I am also set apart and called out. Joined to His cause. Even today as I embraced the words as I sat in the morning sun, opened The Message and read the words. Surprised to come home and find this prompt. Joining in the rythym of my life at this moment, that He is creating, effortlessly for me. I join with Him, submitting to His Wisdom, knowing He knows the path, the plan, the purpose, the pleasure in knowing He joins me in this life. Hedging me in, yet widening the circle of love He has surrounding me.

Five Minute Friday

1. Tracy Jensen
    Aug 24, 2012 @ 20:50:25

I love this…thank you so much! :)Dear Life From a Mom of Boys

2. Chatty Crone
    Aug 24, 2012 @ 21:21:59

Awe – that was the circle o9f love – like Jesus – family and friends. Hey is it your birthday? Happy Brthday to you! sandie

3. Wendy
    Aug 25, 2012 @ 03:49:09

So love that picture of the elephants! So sweet! Thanks so much for sharing these wonderful words today! Blessings!

4. Hands to Work, Hearts to God
    Aug 25, 2012 @ 07:39:51

Yes Dawn, we are indeed set apart to be a part of God's circle of love! Have a great weekend! Patsy from HeARTworks and papemelroti

5. Debbie Petras
    Aug 25, 2012 @ 23:05:08

What a fantastic photo of the elephants to illustrate Joined. Great post Dawn!Blessings and love,Debbie

Aug 26, 2012 @ 22:12:47

To be part of something bigger than me alone…that resonates with me Dawn, lovely 5 minute share. Also love your photo :-).