1. Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. ~1 Corinthians 16:13
2. With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.”
~ Eleanor Roosevelt
3. Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD. ~Psalm 27:14
4. Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.
~Robert Louis Stevenson
5. I can do all this through him who gives me strength. ~Philippians 4:13
6. Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible. ~St. Francis of Assisi
7. We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face… we must do that which we think we cannot.
8. Strength is the ability to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands – and then eat just one of those pieces. ~Judith Viorst
9. I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress and grow brave by reflections. ~Thomas Paine
10. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. ~Mark 12:30
11. Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher
12. Look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end. It’s not a day when you lounge around doing nothing; it’s when you’ve had everything to do, and you’ve done it. ~ Margaret Thatcher
13. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. ~Winston Churchill
14. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. ~Psalm 73:26
15. Strength is not measured in muscle, but in will. ~M. Morrow
16. Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance. ~Samuel Johnson
17. Take time and trouble to keep yourself spiritually fit. Bodily fitness has a certain value, but spiritual fitness is essential both for this present life and for the life to come. There is no doubt about this at all, and Christians should remember it. ~1 Timothy 4:7-8 (Phillips)
18. Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient. ~Steve Maraboli
19. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. ~Psalm 28:7
20. Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.
This post is part of the series:
One thought on “Be Strong! Quotes to Strengthen Your Faith and Fitness”
Great post with lots of wonderful verses and quotes!
Comments are closed.