Journal Your Journey [With Jesus]
The LORD your God will circumcise your hearts and the hearts of your descendants, so that you may love him with all your heart and with all your soul, and live.
Question: Is this Journaling Journey right for you?
1. Have you been longing to journal but been having mixed results from your efforts?
2. Do you wish you were more focused when you pray?
3. Would you like to experience deeper intimacy with Jesus?
4. Do you wish you knew what to write about that didn’t seem like meaningless rambling?
5. Do you ever desire to sort out the things that lurk beneath the surface of your faith life; those big questions that resurface in the long watches of the night?
Answer: I believe if you commit and join in this journaling journey you will:
1. Develop a consistent journaling habit which inspires all you do.
2. Discover the benefits of journaling as communication with the Lord.
3. Grow in intimacy in your relationship with Jesus.
4. Engage scripture, and scriptural writings- as we seek transparency before the Lord on the pages of our journals, connecting with our own unique voices and God’s affirming presence.
5. Strengthen your faith and confidence in God- as we offer our words to Him, and as we learn to sit quietly before Him, listening, available. We will practice stillness. We will meditate on His truth. We will seek to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior by basking in His loving presence with pen and paper.
*The weekend of May 2/3 Pre-journey consecration ceremony for you and your journal will be taking place.
Don’t miss it: Subscribe to receive the posts directly in your inbox.
What you will need for the Journey:
*Must Have: Journal, pen, Bible, a circumcised heart.
Extras (if available): Hymnal, Concordance, Index Cards
*All Posts for the Journaling Your Journey [with Jesus] can be found HERE.
For we who worship by the Spirit of God are the ones who are truly circumcised. We rely on what Christ Jesus has done for us. We put no confidence in human effort…
No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person’s praise is not from other people, but from God.
Copyright © 2014-2015. Enthusiastically, Dawn. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Enthusiastically, Dawn with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.