All Posts for the 31 Days of Fitting In Fitness (Landing Page)

31 Days of Fitting in Fitness: Landing – This is where you can find all the posts for the 31 days of Fitness Series once they are published!
9/29 Week 1: Details (Sunday- because we all think of the start of a new week as Sun/Mon, not Tuesday, right?)
*9/30 Monday night: Link up at The Nester’s Place
OCTOBER 2013
 Day 1The Road Ahead
Day 11 Frequently Asked Questions @ 31 Days of Fitting in Fitness
Day 13 Your Perfect Day (Weekend Writing Exercise)

November 3rd Sunday Check – In: Join me on Sunday to share your journey, thoughts, comments or input about the 31 Day Challenge.
 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
Thank you to our 31 Day Hostess with the Mostess:

Linking with: The Better Mom, Time Warp Wife, Create with Joy

1. BARBIE
    Sep 28, 2013 @ 23:16:23

Girl, you are so organized! I'm pushing it to get my landing page with titles done my Monday. Otherwise, it will just be untitled and changed once the posts are done. I guess I'll be up late tonight!

2. Dawn Paoletta
    Sep 29, 2013 @ 01:54:42

Oh my sweet Barbie, the easy part is the planning – the reason I have no titles is I've yet to know what God will lead me to share each day…I do have a few thoughts and fun ideas but what I love about the blog journey IS that I can share what God is speaking to me RIGHT NOW for this particular time with this particular people ! 😉 I was up late last night! lol!

Oct 06, 2013 @ 07:47:48

Wow.

4. Create With Joy
    Oct 20, 2013 @ 20:40:48

Dawn, I really love this series you've been doing! (Really, I love everything you do!) Thanks for all of the inspiration – I'm including this among my features at this week's Inspire Me Monday atCreate With Joyhttp://create-with-joy.com

5. DogsMom
    Nov 25, 2013 @ 14:47:57

Now that I have found this I will gently stalk.

6. Dawn Paoletta
    Nov 25, 2013 @ 14:57:44

Welcome, fellow dog lover…stalk away! I will stalk back as schedule allows…;) Happy Monday!