Girl Talk (5 Minute Friday-She)

Credit
When we say She,
let it be
that every word
upon our lips
edifies relationships
When we say she,
may it be said of us
that we did not once  throw
the one not present
“under the bus.”
When we say she
let those around us see
all that
girls and woman can be
because of One sweet Savior’s
gift of Calvary
May our talk reflect
the giver’s dialect
and may every she
we see,
be blessed.
I’m just laying here all scrunched up in bed with my daughter’s tiny laptop and thinking about how sweet it would be if girl talk could always magnify His grace. Happy Friday, Friends. So here is my 5 minutes of untamed verse,
for those of you who would like to join in, Click and join the  ride!
Five Minute Friday

1. Jessica
    Sep 20, 2013 @ 04:30:57

Beautiful blog! and beautiful post. love the sounds of the waves and thanks so much for sharing with us tonight! in addition, thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! so funny that my middle name is Dawn 🙂

2. BARBIE
    Sep 20, 2013 @ 05:49:15

Oh yes! Amen!

3. Kim Adams Morgan
    Sep 20, 2013 @ 12:10:03

Dawn, That was beautiful and please let it be! You are my neighbor on 5 Minute Friday!

4. Karrilee Aggett
    Sep 20, 2013 @ 15:21:53

Oh Dawn… just so much yes to this! For this is how He intended Girl Talk to go… not to tear down or rip apart, but to build up and bind together! This is beautiful!

5. Summer Floyd
    Sep 20, 2013 @ 17:44:25

I love this post…let it be! 🙂 and thanks for the calming waves..

6. Ashley Ditto
    Sep 20, 2013 @ 19:40:59

Love coming here! Your words are so real, honest, and sweet!

Sep 20, 2013 @ 20:01:28

Nice post.

8. quietspirit
    Sep 20, 2013 @ 22:22:10

In my background of being in a holiness church for several years, I remember that my words are to MAGNIFY Jesus. I have learned not to talk badly about someone or talk behind their back. I like your poem. It tells me that others are trying to edify those around them. GOOD POST.

9. Pamela M. Steiner
    Sep 21, 2013 @ 01:25:44

Oh if we could always remember this and practice it in our everyday conversations…I like also what “quietspirit” said above that our words “are to magnify Jesus”. Yes, if we build up instead of tear down, show love instead of judgment, we will magnify Jesus. Thank you for these thoughts today.

10. LuAnn Braley
    Sep 21, 2013 @ 19:45:21

Thanks for your visit, Dawn! I love being on the beach, looking out at the ocean, and feeling the eternal.