When Jesus Bids You Come Away…

Credit
When your mind starts to feel like the news-feeds you read…
it’s time to come away with Jesus.
When you start to feel like the walls around you are closing in, it’s time to come away with Him.
When opportunities are starting to look like ticking bombs, and the calendar like doomsday…
it’s time to come away to His safe, strong arms.
When all looms before you and threatens to steal your peace and lines drawn in the sand are looking like deadlines all about, it’s time to come away with Jesus.
When you feel like you can’t keep up; you are falling behind in many things, and feel there’s no hope of catching up-it’s time to stop.
He’s bidding you…
come away.
It’s time I come away with Him for a few days, and let Him refresh me with His grace, truth and love.
Praying you are able to do likewise!
Then Jesus said, “Let’s go off by ourselves to a quiet place and rest awhile.”
Mark 6:31 (NLT)

May these next days allow you to draw closer to the Lord, God Almighty, who was and is and is to come.

See you here on Monday, friends.

 “The Lord bless you
and keep you;
the Lord make his face shine on you
and be gracious to you;
the Lord turn his face toward you
and give you peace.”
Numbers 6:24-26

Missional Women

1. Kel Rohlf
    Mar 28, 2013 @ 12:48:24

Dawn- Thank you for this encouragement…I do need to come away and enjoy the last few blessed days of Lent to the fullest with my Beloved…I hear Him calling me to His side 🙂

2. BARBIE
    Mar 28, 2013 @ 13:27:26

Praying for sweet refreshing as you draw near to Him!

3. jeskmom
    Mar 28, 2013 @ 17:44:45

The quiet of Holy week–to face squarely the bad, the good and the Hallelujah of it all. Yes, see you after…isn't that the best thing to imagine?

Mar 28, 2013 @ 23:49:10

Beautiful! I need to do this more often! I'm waiting for the warm weather so I can really sit in God's presence by His creations!Blessings!

Mar 29, 2013 @ 10:02:05

Amen. Have a wonderful Easter.

6. Lisa Lewis Koster
    Mar 29, 2013 @ 11:58:48

Beautiful! Just what I needed to hear today!

7. Carrie
    Mar 29, 2013 @ 16:14:10

Dawn, thank you for sharing! You're so right and I love that Jesus himself told his disciples to come away and rest. I used to get caught up on blogs and wasted time comparing my life (what a trap) but now I consciously disconnect – it's wonderful! I appreciate this reminder on such a poignant weekend. Visiting from Friendship Friday.

8. ronda@followingourleader.com
    Mar 29, 2013 @ 16:46:55

There is no better place to be – than with Him! Have a blessed Easter! (I found you at Christian Mommy Blogger)

9. Esther Joy
    Mar 29, 2013 @ 17:17:26

Yes! This post reminds me an anonymous quote I heard a long time ago – “Jesus calls us to come apart with Him. If we don't we may come apart!”

10. Crystelle Boutique
    Mar 30, 2013 @ 00:36:04

Thank you for hosting!

11. Scudds Harrison
    Mar 30, 2013 @ 09:10:24

Hiya gorgeous! Visiting and following you from the hop! Follow back would be lovely. Cheers!Hugs xScuddshttp://blog.domesstique.com/

12. Dawn Paoletta
    Mar 30, 2013 @ 22:11:32

I am following you, sista!

Mar 31, 2013 @ 17:02:30

Happy Easter!visit and follow from Friday blog hop. Would be nice if you can visit and link up at my blog.Have a great weekend.Nanhttp://www.blogshe.net/2013/03/we-need-tutor.html