The Ultimate Blog Party 2014 is On!

Ultimate Blog Party 2014

Hello, and welcome to my place here in the Blogosphere. I’m Dawn, and you can read a bit  about who I am  here and for a rundown of what happens regularly  at this WordPress Blog check out the Welcome to the Beach page.

If you’d like to know why all the ENTHUSIASM, check out Why Enthusiastically, Dawn?

I’m so glad you have dropped in and I would love to have you visit anytime you feel the need for a little sea spray and sand and a walk along the shore. Close your eyes and visualize it…

See the sun glimmering across the top of the water?

The gulls flock by the Sea Wall, we can look for sea glass or rocks there.

We can walk and talk, taking in the oceanic splendor.

I’m so very glad you’re here!

1374162_4779013772264_1626692575_n

When I’m not walking the beach, I enjoy living like a local tourist here in scenic Rhode Island, perusing bookstores and coffee shops, journal writing, creating poems, and blogging. I am a wife to one, mom to one  and pet parent to two cats, a bunny and one dog who has his own Facebook Page: Banjo- The Most Interesting Dog in the World.

The first Friday of each month, I host a Journal Keepers gathering called Random Journal Day- all kinds of journal keepers are welcome! Each month we feature a fellow Journal Keeper. Here is the April Random Journal Day Post: RJD Link-Up link -which I posted early due to the UBP14 Party!

This is my third year of joining in for the Ultimate Blog Party but  I am so excited to tell you that it is my very first year for donating a PRIZE! I am giving away that which is my very favorite gift to give and get: Quiet Time Essentials. I am giving a goody bag that will bless and inspire you to draw closer to our Lord. A few of my favorite things and a Few personal, fun touches! Oh and of course there will be a journal!

For a chance to win CLICK HERE and scroll to the Quiet Time Goody Bag! Good Luck!

Do you have a  favorite Quiet Time Devotional, Bible Version, or other Favorite Essential for making your quiet time sweet?

If you leave a comment and have a blog I will return the visit!

Happy #UBP14

About these ads

1. shortybear
    Apr 04, 2014 @ 01:59:56

I like this post. I love all types of devotions, and journals.

2. Barbie
    Apr 04, 2014 @ 02:29:50

Welcome to the party!

3. susieklein
    Apr 04, 2014 @ 13:26:25

I love you, Dear Dawn! Walking beside you on the beach right now! (I wish.)

4. amberinthereal
    Apr 05, 2014 @ 00:36:06

I could use some sea spray and sand every day! I love your blog! Thanks for stopping by today, and can’t wait to read more of your future posts!

5. Sharon @ Faith Hope Cherrytea
    Apr 05, 2014 @ 22:43:57

great beach walk, Dawn! thanks ;)
    I love bible gateway for all the translation varieties – different ones for different
    hunts =)
    and I use the Common Prayer Book [also avlbl as online link]
    and the Book of Alternate Services throughout the year.
    Currently using Lacy Clark Ellman’s Pilgrimage Principles as I journey through Lent

Blessings!
    Sharon

6. Trackback: Me First! (Whispers of Hope Week 9) | Enthusiastically, Dawn
  7. Janet
    Apr 08, 2014 @ 16:59:37

Wow! You make Rhode Island sound so ideal. I’ll have to visit that state someday!

• enthusiasticallydawn
      Apr 08, 2014 @ 21:56:21

You definitely should come to visit, Janet! I popped by your blog and love it. So nice to meet you, look forward to sharing the journey going forward with you-
      Love your wildflower faith thoughts!